Estate Agents In York

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Lessons to learn about growing ferns | James Wong

To stop them drying out, choose wax-coated ferns and use big pots – then strap them to driftwood

When you learn a new word, you suddenly seem to hear it everywhere. It’s the same with gardening queries. I overheard a couple of hipsters in an east London plant shop bemoaning how despite their love of ferns they find them impossible to grow. The next thing I know I am hearing the same claim on podcasts, getting asked about it on Twitter and overhearing it on trains. So, before I get asked about it again, here is all you need to know to grow ferns like a pro.

To make them even quirkier looking, I hang them as wall decorations

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2QsekTK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment