Estate Agents In York

Sunday, November 10, 2019

I got a home with help-to-buy – can my dad buy it for less than market value?

I’m hoping my parents can give me the balance between sale price and what the property is really worth

Q I have a property which I bought with an equity loan under the help-to-buy scheme. This means that if I sell my property I will pay back a proportion of the significant value growth to the help-to-buy agency.

Can my father’s property company purchase my property at lower than market value – thus reducing the proportion of profit transferred to the help-to-buy agency – and then my parents give me the balance between sale price and market value to assist in purchasing a new home?
UP

Continue reading...

from Property | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2CvCCUL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment