Estate Agents In York

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Kraut rocks: 'Preserved cabbage is the perfect hybrid of life hack and craft'

Cabbage is a vegetable that’s conquered the world and its ubiquity has done nothing to dampen its cool factor

The arachnologist Norman Platnick once claimed you’re never more than a few yards away from a spider. There must be so many variables to this statement but I accept it, partially because my nine-year-old son spews out dangerous animal facts with earnestness and partly because I live in Australia where spiders are a fact of life.

In response to Platnick’s claim, I have one of my own: I solemnly would stake that earthlings in 2019 are never more than one meal away from eating some kind of cabbage.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/33zIloj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment