Estate Agents In York

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Home advantage: making the most of WFH

What are the secrets to successful home working? Three creatives share their top tips

The simple initialism WFH (working from home) made its way into our collective vocabulary a few months ago. But WFH, as many know, throws up obstacles to productivity. So many, in fact, that a friend and I began creating initialisms for them: HSFHWNWFH, or home schooling from home while not working from home, being just one example. With commuting times curtailed to just a few steps, how do you create space between domestic demands and work? I spoke to three creatives with very different set-ups to find out how their workspaces work for them.

I’m a total fusspot when it comes to where I sit and where I feel comfortable

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2NB8pJG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment