Estate Agents In York

Friday, May 8, 2020

Brian May hospitalised after gardening injury tears buttock muscles

Queen guitarist says ‘I won’t be able to walk for a while’ following injury during lockdown, and lambasts Boris Johnson over coronavirus

Brian May has complained of “relentless pain” after he was hospitalised following a gardening injury that tore muscles in his buttocks – and, while in recovery, made a sustained attack on Boris Johnson’s preparedness for coronavirus.

Writing on Instagram, the Queen guitarist said: “I managed to rip my gluteus maximus to shreds in a moment of overenthusiastic gardening. So suddenly I find myself in a hospital getting scanned to find out exactly how much I’ve actually damaged myself. Turns out I did a thorough job – this is a couple of days ago – and I won’t be able to walk for a while ... or sleep, without a lot of assistance, because the pain is relentless.”

Continue reading...

from Property | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2ytTZaj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment