Estate Agents In York

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Essence of jasmine: fragrant memories of childhood, love, and comfort

Used in many Thai desserts, woven into leis and offered up in prayers, jasmine sambac is easily used in a heavenly sweet scented beverage

It took us two years to find our house. I wasn’t looking for a house so much as I was looking for space to liberate the roots of all the potted fruit trees, vegetables and herbs I had accumulated which moved from rental house to rental house with us. They certainly outnumbered our boxes of possessions which were mainly made up of books on plants.

We found the perfect block in the neighbourhood that I grew up in, it was only slightly sloping and had water tanks. I must be the only person naïve enough to favour and choose real estate based on the existing water tanks on a property.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/38FKyRu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment