Estate Agents In York

Monday, September 9, 2019

A ruthless approach to decluttering completely transformed my life

Since watching an episode of Marie Kondo’s TV show, I have overhauled our family home – and reaped mental, financial and professional rewards

When I moved in with my husband, we found ourselves with two of everything. We sold furniture and donated kitchen utensils to charity. But, having lived alone, parting with more sentimental items was difficult. And, as I later discovered, my husband is a bit of a hoarder. He couldn’t ditch his MDF TV cabinet; I was too attached to my impractical 50s Danish tub sofa.

Things got worse after we had children. With the arrival of countless toys, books and kids’ clothes, it got out of hand.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2UOzJH6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment