Estate Agents In York

Saturday, July 6, 2019

How to grow your own medicine cabinet | Alys Fowler

Sore throat? Hungover? Anxious? Don’t reach for the tablets; you could find the cure in your own garden or local park

I recently walked into a tree. I didn’t mean to, but I was, as usual, looking at what was growing around my feet and not where I was going. The result was a messy scrape of torn skin, but nearby was also the solution: I plucked a few leaves of herb robert and a number of ribwort plantain leaves, mashed them between my fingers till their juices flowed, and pressed the mash into my cut. Within an hour it was knitting back together; a week later you could barely tell it had happened.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2YAqmfa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment