Estate Agents In York

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Making a splash: a rental flat that’s awash with colour

For designer Anna Jacobs, colour is an essential mood enhancer – and buoyant aquatics proved the perfect backdrop for her family

I am very conscious of how much colour affects my mood,” says artist and designer Anna Jacobs, sitting on her pink velvet sofa in a zebra-print T-shirt and shocking pink trousers. “I need it around me, it really improves my wellbeing.” Glancing around her three-bedroom rental flat in Crystal Palace, south London, which she shares with her son Zach, 13, daughter Coco, 10, and Zuchon dog, Duffy, it’s abundantly clear Jacobs is no fan of neutrals, preferring to surround herself with a zinging spectrum of vivacious hues – with an emphasis on aquatic shades for their “healing, calming properties”.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3cjdDEK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment