Estate Agents In York

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Why love and gardening always grow together | Allan Jenkins

When it comes to showing you care, there are so many more ways to let them know than with a bunch of roses

Valentine’s week. Red roses incoming, but what to talk about when we talk about love? I am not here to tell you not to buy roses (well I am, but in bushes in season please). I thought instead to explore my love for gardening, how it happened. How, although I am attracted to its essential solitary nature, it can be enhanced when I am sharing its pleasure with someone.

With Mary, who lets us grow on part of Plot 29. For my simple joy of working alongside her, without much time for chat, though humping manure helps, a little heavy lifting. And her quiet companionship.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2w3pQNl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment