Estate Agents In York

Sunday, August 11, 2019

My little summerhouse has upset my neighbour. Do I need planning permission for it?

I’d intended to use my 2.4m by 2.1m building as a painting studio. I don’t want to get into an argument, but the complaint is spoiling my enjoyment of it

Q I have recently had installed a small 2.4m x 2.1m summerhouse at the bottom of our terraced garden. The height is less than 2.5m. I wanted to use the building to enjoy our garden and as a painting studio.

Unfortunately my neighbour is unhappy about it. She says the windows face her kitchen and bedroom. I can’t actually see into her kitchen as we have a high fence and the garden slopes down. I can only see her bedroom window if I look up.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2YGRPQh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment