Estate Agents In York

Friday, August 16, 2019

How do I keep my fresh herbs in mint condition? | Kitchen Aide

How can I stop coriander and parsley from wilting and turning to mush?

• Do you have a culinary dilemma? Email feast@theguardian.com

Please explain how to keep coriander and parsley fresh. I buy them in pristine condition and they start to wilt in a day or two in the fridge. I’ve tried putting them in a glass of water, but that creates a sludge at the base of the stalks. Not attractive.
Adil, London

The road to lovely leaves starts with what you’re buying, Adil; it all hinges on how long ago that coriander or parsley was cut before it took up residence in your kitchen. If you’re buying them from a supermarket, you just aren’t going to know.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2MjYhpR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment