Estate Agents In York

Monday, March 11, 2019

Everyone’s decluttering – is it time to throw out all your children’s toys and artworks?

I’ve taken cuddly toys from my kids while they’ve slept and thrown out their paintings. It’s the only way to control the family chaos

YES! Guilt replaced by vindication. I’m talking about myself, and decluttering – because decluttering is all anyone seems to talk about at the moment (Brexit is just a form of it).

Not Marie Kondo – she was yesterday’s declutterer, now cleared away herself. Today, it’s about the aptly named Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin, professional organisers to the stars, including Gwyneth Paltrow. I’ve always said if it’s good enough for Gwynnie, it’s good enough for me.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2VXbeqD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment