Estate Agents In York

Friday, April 24, 2020

Home, not away: the Tulip Project – in pictures

What does the Guardian’s decorated sports photographer do in lockdown? Tom Jenkins has been taking an enforced break from action photography and pursuing a different kind of vision in his garden

I have never appreciated my back garden so much.

At this time of year, I’m usually caught up with all the to-ings and fro-ings of the sporting world: taking photos of traditional spring events like the Boat Race and Grand National, or key matches as the football season builds to a crescendo. Normally I’m away a lot, not really passing an eye over developments in my garden. But this is not a normal year.

Continue reading...

from Property | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3cLrFi1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment