Estate Agents In York

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Tinie Tempah’s temple: design to energise and inspire in a London home

An imposing house that used to belong to Alexander McQueen is now the home Tinie Tempah always dreamed of

I’ve always been obsessed by Victorian architecture,” says British rapper, singer and songwriter Tinie Tempah, explaining why he still can’t get over his luck at “finding myself a double-fronted big old Victorian terraced house smack bang in the middle of one of the coolest places in London – Hackney.” He bought the four-storey terrace overlooking east London’s Victoria Park, once owned by the late Alexander McQueen, a few years ago.

“McQueen spent millions in here, redoing the interior and making it perfect. I thought, if it’s good enough for him, it’s good enough for me. When I first went in there, a 23-year-old boy from south London, I was overwhelmed.

Continue reading...

from Home And Garden | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2rRGFsT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment