Estate Agents In York

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Is it a good idea to 'port' my mortgage to buy my partner's home?

Our plan is to sell my house, move into hers and then sell that and buy one together

Q My partner and I both own our own homes but we’re planning to move in together soon. Our plan is for me to sell my house, then move in with my partner at her house. Shortly afterwards she would sell her house and we will then buy a new house together. This is to avoid setting up a complicated chain which will make it difficult to complete a purchase.

My house is worth around £140,000 and I have a mortgage balance of around £90,000. Her house is worth around £110,000 and she has a mortgage balance of £50,000.

Continue reading...

from Property | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2tnKMNJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment