Estate Agents In York

Sunday, October 13, 2019

A green thought in every different green shade

Never overlook the loveliness of green, most delicately nuanced of colours

They say if you find a job you love, you will never work a day in your life. However, what they don’t tell you is that it works both ways. As someone lucky enough to have their passion as their profession, believe me when I tell you it means you never, ever switch off. At the cinema with my mates, just as I am losing myself in the action, a forest of British birch trees will suddenly appear in the backdrop of what is meant to be a camp of Congolese mercenaries. I’ll go on holiday and find myself fishing mystery leaves out of cocktails to see if I can identify them. I’ll be sat at lunch with non-plant people and if the conversation turns to food, I have the irrepressible compulsion to tell them facts about vegetables. Trust me, it’s a curse.

Human eyes are great at distinguishing shades of green because it allows us to tell the toxic from the tasty

Continue reading...

from Property | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2OGPuyI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment