Estate Agents In York

Monday, February 25, 2019

The French know how to do lunch | Brief letters

Wine at lunch | Cleaning products | Words for loo | Moorhens | Brexit soundtracks | The Scottish diet

Re long lunch breaks (Letters, 25 February), I once had lunch in one of the canteens at Airbus in Toulouse. I was astonished to see a couple of colleagues sharing a bottle of wine bought from the canteen. I was even more astonished to see that they didn’t feel the need to finish the bottle and returned it on the tray along with their empty plates.
Phil Thompson
Cairndow, Argyll and Bute

• Having read your article on cleaning (Coming clean, G2, 21 February), I am amazed that I and my family are still alive.
Kate Fearnhead
Morecambe, Lancashire

Continue reading...

from Property | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2H6p0D7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment