Estate Agents In York

Monday, November 26, 2018

I couldn’t use my Wyevale garden centre gift card after Dobies took it over

I was shocked when I couldn’t use spend £150 voucher locally and was told to travel miles away

I am a keen gardener and was fortunate to receive more than £150-worth of Wyevale garden centres gift cards for my recent summer birthday. I had specified that retailer as there has been a large one near my home for many years. However, when I visited last weekend I was shocked to see that it is now a Dobbies garden centre.

I was finally told that I could not use the cards there but that I could do so at other centres. However, the three “relatively” near me are a considerable drive away. This all seems unfair as it is hardly my fault that the company has changed hands.

Continue reading...

from Property | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2BAcrga
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment